Thursday, April 28, 2005

Birthday parties

Last night me and mom, after the boys went to bed, filled the pinata. We filled it with toys, stickers and a few suckers (mostly the toys and stickers, 'cause there are going to be mostly younger kids and mom doesn't want them to have candy).

Today we went out to buy the stuff for the loot bags. I helped my mom a lot.

I bet the party, for Jacob, is going to be fun on Saturday. For the past week I have been talking about birthdays. It is Jacobs, then Lucas' and then the day after Lucas' it is mine. Jacob is turning 3, Lucas is turning 5 and I am turning 7.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Sam when did you grow up?

Alison said...

We wish we could be there for all of the parties, but we will have a big one for all of you, and your cousins when you get here. I guess we better have one for your mom then too huh?

Carolynn said...

Knowing that you helped your mom... I, oops I meant, Paige is going to enjoy the party even more!

Dave King said...

Wish I could be there.

- Peace