Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Gym class

I like gym class a lot. Sometimes another class joins us. Not very often though. Did you like gym class when you were a kid?

Today in gym we played soccer-baseball and we threw bean bags. My favorite part about gym is when we go outside for gym. My gym teacher's name is a long M last name so we call her "Mrs. M". We did dance and balance in gym and now we are doing running, skipping, throwing and jumping. We do lots of stuff like jump rope for heart and other stuff and the gym helps out with it.

Have a good weekend,
Samantha

4 comments:

Carolynn said...

Sam... I loved gym class. My school had a really neat climbing apparatus that, when set up, was about half the size of the gym. It was great!

I also loved track and field!

Dave King said...

I loved basket ball in Grades 5 and 6 cause I was much taller than the other kids so I was good at it.

- Peace

Lori said...

I loved volleyball. What fun!

Anonymous said...

I liked it... until grade nine when the big boys, who clearly went through "changes" [we'll talk about those some day... in a very, very long time, I hope... like when you're 20] before I did, enjoyed ripping my underwear up my arse in the change room and picking on me at every chance they got.

One time when I wa climbing the rope, I got 10 feet up and one of them pulled my leg and I slid all the way down... ouch!!! Rope burn where it shouldn't be [we won't talk about that ever].

I love you, Sam. You're brilliant and beautiful and creative and string and funny. You rock, kiddo.