Thursday, August 04, 2005

Photographic Memory

On vacation we forgot to take my camera. I asked my mom if I had photographic memory. She said yes (mom just said she didn't say that). So I took lots of pictures in my mind. I wish I could post them but I can't. Camping was really fun this week. We went to the beach... that was probably my favorite part of camping. I brought our boogie board and three noodle boards. I can stand up really far in the water. I stayed in the water almost all day, the water was really cold sometimes.

At night we had camp fires and we made smores. We then went to bed and woke up for the next great morning and day of camping.

Have a great week! Camping was really fun!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I am glad you had so much fun! There is nothing like camping and the smell of campfire smoke on your clothes!

Lori said...

MMMM smores. Sounds like a good time camping. Glad you had so much fun. Summers are the BEST!