Monday, June 26, 2006

Sad yet happy

I can't believe it's only 4 days until I move!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are some of the good things, and bad things about moving. Here are some of the good things: 1. I'll be close to alot of FRWY friends, 2. I'll get a nice new house, 3. I'll get some nice new friends Here are some of the bad things: 1. I'll miss my friends from my naghborhood and school, 2. I'll have to go to a different school, 3. I'll have to move away from other FRWY friends. So as you can see moving can be hard and fun!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jaci said...

Hi Sam good luck with the move. As someone who moved a lot as a kid I know how hard it is, but you will make new friends so easily I think you'll find moving is awesome. Just think, you get a new room and get double the friends without even trying! You're just too cool to not like. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

i second that!

samantha, you are so unbelievably cool! people will see you and your spirit and want to be your friends!

enjoy your new house and your cool new room!