Friday, August 25, 2006






So a couple of weeks ago I went on vacation.

First I went to visit my Nana and poppy [but we didn't sleep over]. Then we went to a hotel called Best Western. We stayed at the hotel for one night. At the hotel nana and poppy came swimming with us. After the hotel we down to Roblin Lake Camp were my Antie Pam is the D.Y.S.. That was very fun!!!!!!!!!! Because got to ride on an A.T.V and eat with other kids. [But we didn't make any friends]. After all that we went with Mellissa burliegh to a cottage. It had a pool and beach. I made to new frie nds there named Grant and Emma. Here are some pictures:

4 comments:

Perron said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Hope to see you soon.

Uncle Perron

Anonymous said...

Sounds like amazing times!! I also loved the pictures! Keep those posts comming girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

How was your first day of school kiddo?

Anonymous said...

Great!!!!!!!!!!!