Friday, February 02, 2007

I Havn't posted in so long!

I haven't posted in a while... and I am soooo sorry!

First of all me and my brother are sick. I'm puking and my brother has it coming out the other end. My dad is under the weather too. Jake is also looking a lttle sick so mom kept us all home from school.

I just did a big test at school called EQAO testing. It was practice testing, it tells my teacher how much she needs to teach before the real testing.

Today is groundhog day. The groundhog did not see his shadow! So spring is just around the corner.

That is all I really have to say for right now. Happy Groundhog day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Groundhog Day to you too! I am so glad he did not see his shadow. I have spent the last hour shovelling snow and I still didn't the driveway finished as it started to snow again and I could not even see the house across the street.
I can't wait for spring.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Auntie Pam, it is sometimes fun to play with but it is still very cold and frustrating! Plus after spring is summer so the sooner it's spring the sooner it's summer!