Friday, May 25, 2007

A Whole Clob of Stuff

Well, a lot has gone on since my last post! First, there's open house, a day where my parents go to go to my school, see my classroom, and see the wok I've done! Then, there's EQAO that is coming soon (to a theatre near you!), EQAO is a big test that you do in grade six and grade three. It tests you for your report card and wether or not you've learned alot this year. Also, soon I am having my birthday o June 11th, and my party, June 1st-2nd. Why, might you ask, did I put 2 dates for my birthday...Well it's because I'm having a...a...a...a...SLEEPOVER!!!!! My first sleepovr b-day party ever!!!!!!


Well that's all for now folks!

6 comments:

Margie said...

Super exciting!

Sam said...

thanks mom!

Rachel Pede said...

6 DAYS til the tests are over!

Sam said...

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miranda said...

hmmmmm, my invitation to your sleepover must have gotten lost in the mail!?

(haha! glad you had fun! sleepovers are the bomb-shizzle!)

Sam said...

Nice word, Manda!