Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

I know, I know, that was a cheesy title. But truly, that is what I did recently. I read my blogs, journals, notebooks, and everything I could find. I read the oldest entries to the newest. It was pretty crazy reading how I thought, spoke, and acted when I was younger. Did you know my frist entry on this very blog was when I was just 6 or 7 years old? 2005 was my first entry. I think it was in March. Pretty crazy, right? I was my little brother's age now! I have come along way and changed in many ways. But, guess what? I am still the same Sam! I am the same Sam I was 4 years ago. And that, my friends, will never change (I hope!).

Please make sure you check out the 2007 entry entitled Christmas Eve. I think it is 2007...it might be earlier or later...anyway, it is one where I talk about how I talk about how excited I am for Christmas. I even write a poem about.

So, I guess I just thought I should write again, and I thought a blast from the past would make a great post!

No comments: