Friday, November 12, 2010

:( / :)

If you couldn't read the title, it's a sad face / happy face.

Sad face because the leaves are falling! Yes, I know that happens every year at the same time, and why am I so surprised, but it's just sad. The autumn season and all of it's beauty is passing, and the cold winter and all of it's goosebumps are coming. I love fall, as I have said before, and this year I've really been able to experience its beauty. The changing of the leaves has reminded me that change is supposed to happen, and it is often a good thing.

Dude, that's deep.

Happy face because...well, I like happy faces! And I can look back at all of the good memories that I've had this past fall.

And thanks to you readers, for reading my cheesy post.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Its true, falling leaves is sad... and raking them even sadder.

I do like it when the icicles form on the empty branches and the light hits them just right--BEAUTY!

Thanks for blogging!