Thursday, July 27, 2006

Kaleb & Jordan

So I have daycamp everyday of this week, and every morning between 6:00 and 6:30 Kaleb & Jordan brundle [Joleen's kids] have to come to my house. They have to come to my house because their mom works. I've almost ALMOST had enough of them!!!!!!!! It's true!!!!! And today there sleeping over!!!!!! Dunt Dunt DUNT!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! I already have a headache, but Melissa does daycamp so I can't imagine what it feels like for her, especially with me!!!!!! First she drives in the same van with my dad for like 12 hours going to new Orleans, and now me [not going to new orleans] and I'm like the Mini Me of my dad!!!!! [Well... maybe not the Mini Me] !!!!!

1 comment:

Perron said...

I can relate. I have spent many hours in a vehicle with your dad. At least you are cuter than he is.