Saturday, May 13, 2006

Finally I have time and my mom will let me post again

I know it's been a long time and I truly am sorry!!! Today my mom finally will let me post!!! So I just wanted to say "hi" 'cause there is nothing new going on. I've had a good week. I hope you all had a good week. The coolest part about my week was friday 'cause we had something called May Madness going on. May Madness is when a bunch of people in the school donate things and we buy them. I bought one toy for each of my brothers and candy and more for me.Also I donated a bunch of stuff. This is all for May 30th 'cause my school is going on a trip to African Lion Safari!! Yay!!!

4 comments:

Jaci said...

Have fun on the Safari Sam!

Anonymous said...

How exciting Sam!!

Our sleepover was the BEST!

Can't wait for the scrapbooking party!!!!

You are pretty much the coolest!

Kev Chen said...

I heard that there are monkeys at the African Safari and they throw their poo. So when you're there, keep your mouth closed because they have good aim.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam,
It' great to hear that you're doing good. Jason and I are doing well but we miss the FRWY ALOT! We miss seeing you and your brothers also. We can't wait to get back in August! As for your trip to The Africian Lion Safari you're gonna LOVE the monkeys! I LOVE the monkeys...they are so cute but be careful because Kevin is right...they are ticky lil' things and like to throw poo he he....silly monkeys! Take care Sam!