Saturday, May 03, 2008

Grammy's House

On the last weekend of April, I went to my Grandmother's house...

I call her Grammy because that's what my mom called her Grandmother.

Anyway, so I was at my "Grammy's" house. It was fun, it was just my Grammy, Mom, Lucas, and Jacob. My dad had to go speak elsewhere. We played outside a lot since Grammy lives by a forest. We went hiking too. We rode our scooters and did chalk drawing, but since we had a rain storm, the chalk drawings washed away. :( My Grammy lives in the U.S. so the drive up (including our supper stop) took 5 hours. It was prettty boring. She lives in Ithaca, New York. We left on Friday after school and got there ruffly about 9:30 pm. My Grammy has boxes full of toys, ones that we gave her and ones from when my mom and Auntie Alli were little.

So as you can see, I had fun!

No comments: