Sunday, June 22, 2008

Chucky

So on Sunday the 15th, my brother Lucas and I each brought our four friends (actually, only three of Luke's could come) to Chuck E Cheese for or birthday party. If you don't know what Chuck E. Cheese is, it's a big arcade/pizza restaurant. There are many games and small rides in the indoor place. They sell really yummy pizza there, too. But it's mostly an arcade. My favourite games were the gambling-type games. Every game is one token (a token is like a fake coin) and when you finish the game, you get rewarded with tickets. In the gambling games depending on the number or amount of points you land on, you will get that many tickets. The have ski ball too. You get points in ski ball if you get 1000 points, one ticket 2000 2 tickets etc., etc. I also liked the roller coaster game. You sit on these things that look like seats on a roller coaster and you choose what level you want and each setting is always scary. They have a little kids section and a big kids section. For smaller kids, they have Chuck E. and his friends do "concerts". Chuck E. Cheese ( a guy dressed up in a costume) was actually there! He's a mouse. I said hi, and hugged him! I had loads of fun!!!!!

3 comments:

Hannah Bailey said...

Awesome!!!
I hope your b-day was sweet!!!!
See ya
-Hannah Bailey

Sam said...

Hey, Han! 'Sup? My B-day WAS sweet...very sweet!

Hannah Bailey said...

Hope you had fun I have my very own blog at hannahsgonebananas.blogspot.com


-See ya
Hannah Bailey!!!