Sunday, June 29, 2008

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is finally summer! How are all y'all? This summer I have loads of fun trips and adventures planned for my family and I. On the 6th of July I am going to Pioneer Camp for a week with my brothers. We are going to the Adventure Camp there. Right from summer camp, my parents and friend Melissa will pick us up and bring us strait to a cottage. The cottage we will be going to is, I think, somewhere near Bracebridge. Eventually, we will go on the FRWY camping trip.
Ding dong bring! The ice cream truck has been showing up a lot this year. My mom says sometime this weekend we can try to catch it, but that hasn't turned out yet. Come ice cream truck, come!!!!

HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

miranda said...

you are at camp now.

HAVE FUN!!!

miss you!