Monday, September 20, 2010

Summary of Summer-(y) (ha ha ha)

Going to my grandmother's house in Ithaca, New York was great! We played outside a lot: swam in blow up pool, played on her playground equipment, and much more. We played card games and board games, and ate some good food!

Now I am back to school! For the first week, it was hard to get back into routine. Also, I just started middle school, which means I have 6 or 7 classes a day, and it's very different. I didn't like the change at first, but I'm starting to like it more and more. I'm already in student council (running for secretary), Me-to-We (program to get kids helping in their community and making a difference in the world around them), and I'm learning lots! Ecosystems in Science, Multiplication in Math, Global Citizens in Langauge, and lots of Canadian history. Craziness!

Have a great week!
Sam

1 comment:

Natasha said...

FINALLY a new post--JK!!!
Glad to hear that school is going well. I hope you get secretary. Can't wait to hang out with you Friday!