Sunday, October 10, 2010

I've Been Thinking...

Who am I kidding, no I haven't!

But I do know that I need to update my blog. I have no idea what to write about, so I am going to write about...whatever.

Thanksgiving: Thanksgiving was good. Saturday we ate turkey dinner with some friends. It was super yummy! Turkey, stuffing, brussel sprouts, squash, poatoes...so good! Sunday was church and then visiting some friends. Today my fam is just chilling.

Halloween: Yes, it hasn't happened, but I'm planning ahead. I am going to be a trash can for Halloween, funny, right? I'm gonna put a plastic garbage can around my waste, and have messy hair and garbage all over me. Best costume ever!

Some things I've been in the pas tare: Elephant, Zebra, Witch (twice), princess, vampire, nerd, Nancy Drew, a Barbie doll. Feel free to steal a few of these costume ideas.

Anyway...

Sam

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Love that you blogged, and I didn't even have to harass you!

Glad to hear that you had a good Thanksgiving.

I am loving the trash can idea... haven't figured out what I'm going to be yet...

I have some grey/brown eyeshadow if you want to use it for your costume... just let me know.

Love ya