Thursday, October 28, 2010

Leaves

I am loving the fall weather right now! Not too cold, not too hot...it's just right! I hope it stays warmish for Halloween so we don't have to wear coats over top of our Halloween costumes like in past years.

Also, I don't know why, but I've only just recently realized the beauty of this fall. I mean, I saw the trees changing colour, but the other day when I was throwing them and jumping in piles, and playing in the leaves, it just kinda made me notice how wonderful this season is. It's so fun! Fall is one of my favourite seasons, and I've had some great moments this autumn. Like leaf-fighting with my friends, throwing leaves up in the air and jumping in giant leaf piles...Just so much fun!

Halloween is going to be great! We're doing a dance and a costume contest and a few other fundraisers at school, and I am having a party on Halloween at my house. I am dressing up as a garbage can. I am so excited!

Thanks for the post idea, Natasha.

Sam

No comments: