Monday, October 02, 2006

great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Melissa was babysitting me over th weekend and we had a lot of fun...It was because my mom and dad were away for there anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

On Friday Kevin babysat us for the beginning of the day and Melissa came after. On Saturday visited Natasha down t the cafe and had a float. And on Sunday we went to a birthday party, then went to church...

So as you can see I've had a great weekend... Thank Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No prob. I had fun!!!!!!



sam

Kev Chen said...

Yo, so when are you gonna return the favor and start babysitting me?

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm... Let me think about that!!!!!!!



sam

Kev Chen said...

What's there to think about, 'lil girl?!?! YOU OWE ME!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice one Em!!!!!!!!!!


sam

Kev Chen said...

AH HAH!!!!! I see what's going on here!! 2 little girls ganging up on me and trying to bring the Chen down, eh? Well, I've got 3 words for you young uns:

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

how do you got three?

sam

Kev Chen said...

Word 1: BRING

Word 2: IT

Word 3: ON

Word 4: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(although technically, this isn't a word, but you'll learn that later on in school)