Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tooth

So as most of you know, I have a very loose tooth. And every Tuesday at school is a hotdog day. So as I was biting my hotdog I felt something weird, so I wiggled my tooth and it had gotten EXTRA LOOSE!!!!!! I was so excited!!! So when I got home that day, while I was eating supper ( my tooth felt weird when I ate) my dad said that if it didn't fall out by bed time, he would pull it out! So when I went upstairs to get my P.J.'s on I pulled it out!!!


The tooth fairy came that night and gave me a shiney tooney...(But she/he didn't take my tooth away from under my pillow)!


And so that's the story of how my tooth fell out!

4 comments:

Rachel Pede said...

Too bad you didn't let me pull it out Sam, shot gun the next tooth! :)

Jaci said...

A toonie!!! That's crazy! I only got like a quarter...inflation must be a good thing to kids losing teeth!

Anonymous said...

OUCH!! did it hurt!?

have you ever watched the show 'fairy odd parents'?? the toothfairy sometimes makes an appearance in that show!

so she left the tooth eh? Here's an idea ... in a couple weeks, but it back under your pillow -- see if you get money again! Just Kidding -- don't do that!

put it on display in your room!

Anonymous said...

Well Miranda you see the tooth fairy came back and toke my tooth already!



Sam...