Saturday, June 20, 2009

NATIONAL SCREAMING LOUD DAY!!!!

Hey Sam-fans!

GUESS WHAT! HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT I AM SCREAMING?

Oh, you haven't? Oh, dang...

ANYWAY, get ready to scream, shout, yell, and PART-TAY, because on June 23 (2009), we are celebrating NATIONAL SCREAMING LOUD DAY!

My cousin and BFF, Emily G., and i have been trying to come up with a crazy, fun, and random day to celebrate that wasn't already taken professionally, and this was that day. On this special day, we expect you to shout, scream, be loud and have fun! Scream at least once on that day, PLEASE! For us!

Tell all of your friends! We want to get as much publicity as possible!

This is gonna be big!

2 comments:

MLE said...

Oh ya, sammy! This days gonna not only be national, but worldwide BABY!!! oh my, that was creepy even to me..!

Sam said...

HA HA HA HA! u make me laugh em, but i am no sure why.........