Wednesday, June 24, 2009

YAY FOR SCHOOL BEING DONE!!!!

OK! YAY! SCHOOL IS DONE AS OF TOMORROW!

I have a list I made of things to do this summer. These are things that will be a challenge, that I wouldn't normally do. I will update you guys whenever I do one of the things on the list. Here is the list:

  • Make at least one new friend.
  • Try a new food.
  • Call or email someone I haven't talked to in a long time.
  • Visit an old friend.
  • Make a scrapbook of my summer vacation in just two months (the whole summer)
BYE!

3 comments:

MLE said...

Sounds like a great idea sam!
Dont worry, if u dont complete all of those i will hold it against u for life!!!! LOL

MLE said...

Hey Sam,
Am I the "old friend" that you are going to visit? That would be awesome!!

Sam said...

Yes, Em, I hope you are. I think in like August or something we might be visiting you...I dunno.